Master Tap PRO 2:2 – Dual Active tap-tempo foot-switch $97.00
The most accurate way to align all of your time based effects that respond to tap tempo, at the same time, as well as create rhythmic delays between pedals without disturbing the base time.
- Dual quiet switches for tap tempo input into two different devices (or series of devices) with different switch requirements.
- Inconsistent foot lifts do not affect the output like typical passive switches do with some combinations of pedals. (ex. Boss DD-** and Line6 DL4)
- Unique 3 way Master Tap select switch lets you assign one tap to activate both outputs while keeping the “slave” switch and output only changing the tempo of it’s connected device.
- 1st Position: Tap 1 controls Output 1 & 2 while Tap 2 controls Output 2 only
- 2nd (middle) Position: Tap 1 controls Output 1 only, Tap 2 controls Output 2 only
- 3rd Position: Tap 1 controls Output 1 only, Tap 2 controls Output 1 & 2
- Microchip controlled output insures consistent alignment of each device with exactly one conditioned “ping” for every tap.
- No more potential damage to incompatible pedals from using “Y”cables and single switch because each logic voltage of different pedals remain isolated from each other.
- Each output can be individually programed to function as:
- Normally Open (TC Electronic Nova Delay and Nova Modulator, Line 6 pedals [after modification], Eventide Factor Series, Tap-a-Cusack, Strymon Timeline/Flint/Mobious, Modified DD-6, Empress Phaser, Diamond Tremelo and Memory Lane Jr., Strymon Brigadier and El Capistain V1 & V2 [after modification])
- Normally Closed (Boss DD-5, DD-7, DD-20, PH-3, RE-20, RC Loopstation Series or Moog pedals that would utilize a Moog FS-1 footswitch))
- Latching (Empress Tremolo, Empress Superdelay and Vintage Modified Superdelay)
- powered by 9v Boss style adaptor (- tip, + barrel)
- Small footprint: 3.62”L x 1.5”W x 1.22”D
CUSTOM SPECIAL FUNCTIONS:
Many options are available to customize a Master Tap Pro to your specific needs.
- Boss DD-6 users can have their delay modifed with a remote tap tempo jack that will operate with a N.O. (normally open) switch. The same players who also utilize a true-bypass looper will benifit a special program in the MTPro that will automatically switch the pedal into tap-tempo mode at powerup. Not only is this convienient, but the MTPro will return the pedal to tempo mode automatically if there’s ever an unexpected drop of power to the board while playing live.
- Empress Superdelay or Vintage Modified Superdelay users will benifit from having their 2:2 MTPro modified into a hybrid 2:3 that will not only allow them to input tempo into two other pedals, but also allow scroll through the preses of the Superdelay remotely and activate desired preset with the first tap on the “tap all” switch.