Master Tap PRO 1:3 – Active tap-tempo foot-switch $79.00
MTPro™1:3 MIDI - $99
The most accurate way to align all of your time based effects that respond to tap tempo, at the same time.
- Align all of your time based effects to the same tempo with one switch
- Single tap tempo switch with multiple outputs that automatically and simultaneously makes/sends tap-tempo connections/signals to multiple devices with different input systems.
- Microchip controlled output insures consistent alignment of each device with exactly one conditioned “ping” for every tap.
- Incompatible device logic voltages remain isolated from each other, no “clicks” in the signal chain and damage to your pedals from extended exposure.
- Inconsistent foot lifts do not affect the output like typical passive switches do with some combinations of pedals. (ex. Boss DD-** and Line6 DL4)
- Each output can be individually programed to function as:
- Normally Open: TC Electronic Nova Delay and Nova Modulator, Line 6 pedals [after modification], Eventide Factor Series (connected via TRS cable), Tap-a-Cusack, Analog Man ARDX20/AMAZE0, Strymon Timeline/Flint/Mobious (connected via TRS cable), Modified DD-6, Empress Phaser, Diamond Tremelo and Memory Lane Jr., Strymon Brigadier and El Capistain V1 & V2 [after modification], JHS Panther and more.
- Normally Closed: Boss DD-5, DD-7, DD-20, PH-3, RE-20, RC Loopstation Series or Moog pedals that would utilize a Moog FS-1 footswitch.
- Latching: Empress Tremolo, Empress Superdelay and Vintage Modified Superdelay
- “Click” track signal - Lightfoot Lightfoot Labs Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper
- New! MIDI Out Option $20 - with an optional DIN jack send your “tap” through your MIDI connections. Leverage the “MIDI Thru” function of one or more pedals for a daisy chain sync.
- Powered by 9v Boss style adaptor (- tip, + barrel)
- Small footprint: 3.62”L x 1.5”W x 1.22