Master Tap PRO 1:3 – Active tap-tempo foot-switch $79.00
The most accurate way to align all of your time based effects that respond to tap tempo, at the same time.
- Align all of your time based effects to the same tempo with one switch
- Single tap tempo switch with multiple outputs that automatically and simultaneously send tap-tempo signals to multiple devices with different input systems.
- Microchip controlled output insures consistent alignment of each device with exactly one conditioned “ping” for every tap.
- Device logic voltages remain isolated from each other
- Inconsistent lifts do not affect the output
- Each output can be individually programed to function as:
- Normally Open (Nova Delay, Line 6, Eventide, Cusack Tap-a-whirl),
- Normally Closed (Boss DD-5, DD-7, DD-20, or Moog pedals that would utilize a Moog FS-1 footswitch)
- Latching (Empress Tremolo, Empress Super Delay)
- Strymon Timeline, Flint, Mobious and after modifications El Capistain (V1 and V2) & Brigadier
- Powered by 9v Boss style adaptor (- tip, + barrel)
- Small footprint: 3.62”L x 1.5”W x 1.22